Pershing County Cemeteries
We, Pershing County Cemetery Board, recognize that society in seeking to maintain the sacredness of the individual and to protect the worth of the human person requires that its dead be treated with dignity and respect.
We believe that our calling as Cemeterians impose on us obligations beyond those of ordinary commerce.
We believe we have a duty to provide cemeteries for the use of our County’s people.
In all we do, we conduct our affairs with an overriding concern for the departed, their loved ones and for the citizens of Pershing County.
Maps & Diagrams
- Lone Mountain A-1
- Lone Mountain A-42
- Lone Mountain A-86
- Lone Mountain Cemetery G-1
- Lone Mountain Cemetery G-45
- Lone Mountain Cemetery J-1
- Lone Mountain Cemetery J-42
- Big Meadow Cemetery Sections 1 & 2
- Big Meadow Cemetery Section 3Big Meadow Cemetery Section 3 & 4