Instructions for Completing the Voluntary Statement Form
Instructions for filling out the Voluntary Statement Form
- DO NOT enter any information into the top box.
- Completely fill in the second box.
- Form must include a VALID mailing address in order to send documents, should the incident go forward to prosecution.
- Form must include a VALID telephone number to conduct any follow up that may be needed.
- Write a detailed description of the incident. Include the Who, What, When, Why, Where and How.
- Sign the form on the signature line.
- If additional room is needed, use the Statement Continuation Page or regular lined paper. Be sure to number and sign all additional pages.
- Return the form physcially or by mail mail the form to:
Pershing County Sheriff's Office
ATTN: Undersheriff Thom Bjerke
P.O. Box 147
Lovelock, NV 89419Or fax the completed form to (775) 273-5052, attention to Undersheriff Thom Bjerke.
The statement will be disseminated to a Deputy for investigation. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for a Deputy to contact you.