Report of Traffic Accident

Pursuant to NRS 484E.070, if you are involved in a crash which is not investigated at the scene by a Law Enforcement Agency, you can fill out this form and forward it to the State of Nevada within 10 days.

Return the completed form to the Nevada Deparment of Motor Vehicles, not the Pershing County Sheriff's Office, at the address below:

Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
555 Wright Way
Carson City, NV 89711

Questions may be directed to the Department of Motor Vehicles: