Pershing County Economic Development Authority
Welcome! Pershing County Economic Development Authority (PCEDA) is a public entity that through community collaborative efforts develops, retains, expands and attracts businesses that will strengthen and maintain the rural Nevada lifestyle.
Creating a vibrant and prosperous community where business and industry thrive.
PCEDA Representatives are chosen by the Pershing County Commissioners and Lovelock City Council to serve as executive board members for set terms.
Meet the PCEDA Board and Director
- Bonnie Skoglie, City Council
- Shayla Hudson, County Commissioner
- Ted Bendure, County Appointed
- David Skelton, City Appointed
- Frankie Graham, County Appointed
- Vijay Ratti, City Appointed
- Morgan Root, County Appointed
- Heidi Lusby-Angvick, Executive Director
PCEDA Board Meetings are held monthly at Lovelock City Hall and are open to the public. Agendas are posted at the courthouse, post office, community center, library, city hall, administration building and the calendar on this web site. Please contact Heidi Lusby-Angvick to be placed on the mailing list for emailed agendas and virtual meeting links.
Contact UsPershing County Economic
400 14th St.
P.O. Box 1044
Lovelock, NV 89419
P: (775) 273-4909
E: [email protected]
Monday through Friday,
8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Appointments for after hours are available.
- Listing of Local Businesses (Updated 02-09-2022)
- Listing of Local Contractors (Updated 2-25-2020)