Regional Planning Department
In December 2012, the Pershing County Board of Commissioners adopted the newly updated Master Plan. Copies are available for $10.00.
A Community Development Code was adopted in January of 2003 and later revised in February of 2009. Copies of this document are $35.00.
The current members of the Regional Planning Commission are:
- Chairman: Galen Reese - City of Lovelock Representative
- Vice-Chairman: Carl Clinger—Lower Valley Representative
- Lou Lusardi—City of Lovelock Representative
- Andy Benolkin—Upper Valley Representative
- Tori Apperson—Grass Valley/Imlay Representative
- Don Bridges—City of Lovelock Representative
- Vacant—Outside Valley/Not Grass Valley/Not Imlay Representative