Regional Planning Department
Under direction of the Board of County Commissioners, this office will be CLOSING TO THE PUBLIC FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS until further notice. Please submit all Permits and Business Licenses to PO Box 1656 Lovelock, NV 89419 or email them to [email protected] or [email protected]. Please feel free to call our office at (775)273-2700, to address any questions you may have.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your cooperation.
In December 2012, the Pershing County Board of Commissioners adopted the newly updated Master Plan. Copies are available for $10.00.
A Community Development Code was adopted in January of 2003 and later revised in February of 2009. Copies of this document are $35.00.
The current members of the Regional Planning Commission are:
- Chairman: Galen Reese - City of Lovelock Representative
- Vice-Chairman: Carl Clinger—Lower Valley Representative
- Lou Lusardi—City of Lovelock Representative
- Andy Benolkin—Upper Valley Representative
- Kim Klemish—Grass Valley/Imlay Representative
- Elaine Pommerening—City of Lovelock Representative
- Cynthia Harkreader—Outside Valley/Not Grass Valley/Not Imlay Representative